Due to the nature of COVID-19, there is no way we can guarantee anyone’s safety, or the possibility of contracting COVID-19 while participating in activities at Family Fitness. Anyone participating in activities MUST have an updated waiver on file.
is there a mask requirement?
We highly recommend members and guests must have a face covering when entering the premises. Individuals should maintain six feet of social distancing whenever possible.
Once you’ve entered, checked in and are in place to exercise (classroom or CW), face coverings may be removed as long as 6 feet of distance can be maintained. If six feet of distance cannot be maintained, we highly recommend face coverings be worn.
what changes are being made to keep members safe?
- For proper distancing, we will be using every other piece of cardio equipment
- In the Cardio Weight area, we ask you refrain from using a piece of equipment right next to someone else. Be mindful of personal space.
- In the Class Room, we will use the floor to guide our distance. Please observe the rectangle shapes on the floor and create space accordingly.
- Floors will be sanitized after each class.
- For your safety, hard to clean apparatus (bands, porous weights and mats, foam blocks, foam rollers, etc.) will not be available.
- Members will need to bring their own mats/gear (yoga props will be available for purchase) until further notice
- If you have hand weights on site, let us know so we can get them for you during your check in process
- All members are required to disinfect their equipment before and after use. Sanitizing equipment will be provided throughout the facility.
- Disinfectant cleaners will be available for all members to clean equipment during workouts
- We ask that you wash your hands for at least 20 seconds frequently and use provided hand sanitizer often.
- Staff will be dedicated to continuously sanitizing high touch points throughout the club.
- Club staff will be monitoring social distancing guidelines and assisting with equipment sanitation
- Family Fitness requests members do their part to monitor their own wellness for the sake of others. Please:
- If you feel sick, have a fever, cough, difficulty breathing or have been around anyone who has a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19, please stay home.
- All immune compromised students are asked to stay home and utilize online classes
- If you travel internationally we ask that you refrain from attending in-person classes for two weeks.
- If you work in the health care industry, but not necessarily in the hospital and have not been exposed, have not had a fever or have been short of breath in the previous two weeks, we ask that you please wear a mask during class
what about my membership?
All membership expirations will be adjusted to reflect the time that Family Fitness was closed. You will not lose any time that you’ve paid for!
We are initiating new membership options as we reopen. These will come into effect whenever your renewal date rolls around.
what are the new membership options?
There will be 2 ways to join Family Fitness: Basic CW(cardio/weight) and Unlimited Classroom. The Basic CW membership is $15 per month with access to the Cardio Weight Room. The Unlimited Classroom membership is $75 per month with access to the cardio weight room plus access to ALL of our classroom classes. Guest passes are available.
will classes stay online?
Yes! Our facebook group will remain active for those who aren’t ready to return or can’t grab a spot in time.
what isn’t available?
Please note that based on local regulations as well as international best practices and guidelines, certain features or areas of the club will be temporarily unavailable:
- Basketball and Volleyball Courts (private rental only @ $90 per hour)
- Swimming pool
- Early morning access
early morning access?
With these new considerations to enforce, we have opted to delay the reopening of early morning access. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause your routine. For now, our hours will remain Monday thru Friday 8 am to 8pm, Saturdays 8am to 4pm.